Monday, July 26, 2010

Thoughts from John Pierret


John working at the Soup Kitchen on Friday Am

I can honestly say that God has done amazing things in my life. I can also say that I forgot about some of those things. Coming to this trip opened my eyes to so much. From homeless ministry to talking on the subway, I've seen things I can do for Christ that I never knew I could do. And I just don't want this to be the end of it, I want to continue doing these different things and use everything that God has to offer me. I appreciate everything He has done, what He is doing, and what He will do in my life. This is a weird feeling that I have never felt before, but I love it. I'm just happy to be saved and happy I have others around me who can say the same. However, I want the world to have this passion I have for Christ. I know I can't do it, but with my faith in the lord, anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment